TeamMetrix is a Project Management and Time Tracking System Designed to achieve the following objectives: 1) Provide a centralized, web-enabled mechanism to capture project related information in a multi-stakeholder environment. 2) Provide a mechanism to accurately define each of the multiple stakeholders and their employees on large projects: Agencies, Funding Sources and Contractor Companies. 3) Capture the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS – definition of the Activities), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS – who is responsible for performing the activities) and the Task or Work Order (who the activities are performed for) in support of Activity Based Costing on each project. 4) Collect daily actual time information from all the stakeholders and their employees working on a project. This can reflect pre-decided billing structures and detailed company-specific business rules (e.g., pay period, holidays, Paid Time Off, overtime, uncompensated overtime, etc.. This system supports a DCAA approved time accounting process, including a mechanism allowing supervisor validation and ‘locking’ of timesheet entries. 5) Collect actual expense information related to the project. Allow for validation and approval by someone with appropriate authorization level. 6) Provide a mechanism to dynamically track projects on a regular basis. 7) Make update and viewing capabilities available to all stakeholders (based on access level permissions) at all locations on a real time basis. 8) Provide the hooks which will allow interfaces to Microsoft Excel and Project and to various financial systems (e.g., Deltek CostPoint, Solomon, etc.). 9) An extensive reporting system which, in addition to standard reports will allow for some level of customization and ad-hoc query capability.
[return to top]
TeamMetrix Services, Inc.
End User License
PLEASE RETURN ANY ACCOMPANYING REGISTRATION FORM TO
RECEIVE REGISTRATION BENEFITS
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE BELOW, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. This TeamMetrix , Inc. End User License Agreement accompanies a TeamMetrix software product ("Software") and related explanatory written materials ("Documentation"). The term “Software” shall also include any upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software licensed to you by TeamMetrix. This copy of the Software is licensed to you as the end user or your employer or another third party authorized to permit your use of the Software. “You” as used in the remainder of this License Agreement refers to the licensee. TeamMetrix may have a written agreement with the licensee that varies some of the terms of this Agreement. The licensee must read this Agreement carefully before indicating acceptance at the end of the text of this Agreement. If you are the licensee and you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, decline where instructed, and you will not be able to use the Software.
TeamMetrix grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software and Documentation, provided that you agree to the following:
1. Use of the Software.
• Install the Software on a single web server under a single virtual directory and activate up to the number of active users indicated in the upper right hand corner (“Permitted Number of Active Users”) of this Agreement. The server software may not be installed if the Permitted Number of Active Users = 0.
• Make one backup copy of the Software, provided your backup copy is not installed or used on any computer.
2. Copyright. The Software is owned by TeamMetrix Services, Inc. (TeamMetrix), and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of TeamMetrix. The Software is also protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You must treat the Software just as you would any other copyrighted material, such as a book. You may not copy the Software or the Documentation, except as set forth in the “Use of the Software” section. Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner’s name. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Software or Documentation. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that you transfer this Agreement, the Software, including all copies, updates and prior versions, and all Documentation to such person or entity and that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer.
4. Multiple Environment Software/Multiple Language
Software/Multiple Copies. If the Software includes, or, in connection with the acquisition of the Software you receive, two or more operating environment versions of the Software (e.g. Oracle ® and MS SQL Server ™ ), two or more language translation versions of the Software, the same Software on two or more media (e.g., diskettes and a CD-ROM), and/or you otherwise receive two or more copies of the Software, the total aggregate number of web servers/virtual directories on which all versions of the Software are used may not exceed one and the total number of active users may not exceed the Permitted Number of Active Users. You may make one back-up copy, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer versions or copies of the Software you do not use, or Software contained on any unused media, except as part of the permanent transfer of all Software and Documentation as described above.
5. Limited Warranty. TeamMetrix warrants to you that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation for the ninety (90) day period following your receipt of the Software. To make a warranty claim, you must return the Software to the location where you obtained it along with a copy of your sales receipt within such ninety (90) day period. If the Software does not perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation, the entire and exclusive liability and remedy shall be limited to either, at TeamMetrix's option, the replacement of the Software or the refund of the license fee you paid for the Software. TeamMetrix DOES NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. THE FOREGOING STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR TeamMetrix'S OR ITS SUPPLIERS' BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, TeamMetrix MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL TeamMetrix BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN TeamMetrix REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction. For further warranty information, please contact TeamMetrix’s Customer Support Department.
6. Governing Law and General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Delaware excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of TeamMetrix.
7. Notice to Government End Users. If this product is acquired under the terms of a: GSA contract—Use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract; DoD contract—Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c) (1) (ii) of 252.227-7013; Civilian agency contract—Use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to 52.227-19 (a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in the accompanying end user agreement. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States. TeamMetrix, Inc., 12150 Monument Drive, Suite 220, Fairfax, Virginia 22033.
TeamMetrix is a trademark of TeamMetrix, Inc. which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT WAS INDICATED DURING INSTALLATION.
[return to top]
SECTION 508 (Federal IT Accessability Initiative)
Section 508 is a part of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which requires that electronic and information technology developed, procured, maintained, or used by the Federal government be accessible to people with disabilities. On August 7, 1998, the President signed into law the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, which includes the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. Section 508 was originally added to the Rehabilitation Act in 1986; the 1998 amendments significantly expand and strengthen the technology access requirements in Section 508.
TeamMetrix is fully compliant with Section 508 requirements as defined by the Final FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) Rule For Implementing Section 508 of the Rehab Act that became effective on June 25, 2001.
[return to top]